Calatix Digital Distribution is the NEW home for Indie artist! Popular with independent and unsigned artists who are unsure how well their music will be received by the public. We offer a service in exchange for 20% of the revenue received from sales and royalties, leaving the artist 80%.


Sell your music right here as well and collect your return today..!!




Shopping Cart

Your Cart is currently empty.